Saturday 10 August 2013

Easy Payday Revolution - It's Legitimate and Treating Me Well!

I have been at this for a full week now and have spent a significant amount of time AWAY from the computer. In fact, I am currently at my family's cottage and am about to head outside and read a book and enjoy the sun and fresh air, but I wanted to share some photos on here to show you readers what has been going on in my PayPal account since I've started!

Firstly, here is the summary of my account:

You can see all of the transactions that have been made since I first started! The negatives are proof of me paying other people like you for doing their job and helping me out! When you get started, you'll be working with me (or someone like me) and you will be paid real money for your work! It adds up quickly, especially if you spend more time on it than I did in the very beginning!

Secondly, here are 2 payments that I have received from sites for having referred people to them:


Theses are not doctored photos. That is my email address (please don't spam it or I will be forced to report your email address and edit my own out of these pictures, but you can write to me to say hi or ask me questions, although my preferred email address for this business is dancingtoes89@gmail.com). The only editing that was done was some cropping to hide the rest of my desktop in the screen shots and to blur out the names of the individuals listed in my account summary in order to respect their privacy.

These payments add up quickly and you could be receiving these too! So, why aren't you? 
All I've done today is a little self-promoting on the trading community's forum as well as write this blog post, and now I'm going to go back outside and read a book while I wait for the offers to roll in. Doesn't sound half bad, right? So, why not try it out?

I hope to see you there! :)

-Gen


2 comments:

  1. I went into this with high hopes from all the good reviews I read. However, after only a few days I started having problems with Saveology.com, and most of all, easycashcustomfreebies.com. These people are scam artists, and on my 4th trade I ended up spending $11.95, and made nothing. I'm reporting this to the BBB, and Saveology has already been black listed by them. My complaints to site administrators have fallen on deaf ears. Don't fall for this slick, well organized scam promising easy money!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm still waiting to be "activated," even though I completed a trial offer. I think EPDR really wants me to pay $20... so yeah, I'm starting to find the skepticism in it. Really, if EPDR makes its own income by splitting the revenue from referrals, why the added greed to pay $20 for full membership? you'd think EPDR would be wiser and allow free membership, then you'd get more members = more money all around. The system seems good in theory, but in the end it still proves sketchy. :(

    ReplyDelete