Thursday 8 August 2013

I Had Been Let Down Before, But Decided to Try Easy Payday Revolution...


...and am I ever glad that I did!!

Hey everyone! My name is Gen and I am a young performing artist in Toronto. 
My fiancé and I just moved out to the city to follow our dreams and do what makes us happy. Sounds lovely, right? It is! But, financial pressures are still there for us and the thought of them can often be very overwhelming. We've both got steady work coming in, but it still sometimes isn't enough to cover all the bills and food and the occasional night out, so we have to dip into savings....eek!

The idea of going out and getting a regular part-time job isn't completely out of the question - and I've already tried - but I have yet to hear back from anywhere. Also, my primary job requires a lot of preparation, dedication, and training outside of the hours when I'm actually working, so fitting something else into my schedule can be very tricky. 


Why Online Work?

I've been looking for online business opportunities since I was high school. I was already insanely busy when I was 14; I was training and competing in various disciplines and I was an honour student. I've always been very tech savvy (thanks to my Dad) and I knew that I had a lot of skills that could be put to use online. I was fortunate enough to have parents who paid for all of my training, clothing and food, but I hated having to rely on them for absolutely everything; I was looking to earn some spending money for when I went out with my friends! Later, I ended up looking for money to pay my cell phone bill and for gas. After that, it was money for car payments, rent and tuition. Now, I need enough money to live off of. 

Working online has always been what I've thought of as ideal; you work when you want, where you want, as little or as much as you want and, at the end of the month, it provides you with that extra little bit of income that you needed. Or so I would have hoped.

If you're anything like me, you have been endlessly searching for legitimate online business opportunities only to be continuously dismayed. I get it: I've taken risks, lost some money, had to fight for refunds, and have even signed up for something free and just have it not work at all, so I was let down.
Until August 1st, 2013.

FINALLY! I have found something that is legitimate, doesn't rip people off, is completely free and earns its members REAL MONEY! 

Sounds to good to be true, right? Even when I signed up for free, I was thinking "OK, let's get this over with and just prove to me that this is yet another thing that doesn't work." 
Well, that didn't happen. The second I saw $18 deposited into my PayPal account, I was impressed. It wasn't much, sure, but it was real money that I had earned and it I hadn't lost any! After that, I was paid $25, then $30... less than a week later and I've earned $100. Again, it isn't a ton of money, but it isn't meant to be. Also, I'm just starting out and haven't had the opportunity to spend a ton of time at the computer! I'm just so excited to see this take off and am so happy that I've found something to help me earn some more money!


So, What IS Easy Payday Revolution?

This is a business called freebie trading. You can Google the concept; you may not find a ton of information, but you might find some. I signed up on Easy Payday Revolution. Sounds like a scam, I know….funny title. But! I decided to take a leap of faith (and it was free to sign up, too) and just see what would happen. Obviously, I was impressed and stuck with it!


Now I’m going around and trying to help spread the word about the business and our online community; the more people we have, the more opportunities there are and the more money goes around! The concept is a little crazy to explain in one blog post (that's what the training guides and videos on Easy Payday Revolution are for) but the gist of it is that companies create promotional offers for consumers to try to bring in more business. Links to these offers are set up on what we call “freebie sites”. As a trader, you join this community and find someone who gives you a referral link to a freebie site. You sign up on this site, complete an average of 2 offers and then the site gives you a credit. Because you’ve now completed the required tasks on this site, the person who gave you the referral link gets paid by them as a thank you, and they pay you a commission of what they’ve just made to thank you for helping them out!
 After doing this a few times, you get the hang of it and you can start referring other people to the sites that you’ve already completed; then YOU become the person being paid by the freebie sites and giving a commission to those who have completed offers for you. It’s AWESOME and very simple. Just takes some practice in the beginning to get familiar with the whole concept!


That's Right; YOU Can Work From Home Too!

Feel free to look any of this up! It might help convince you further – that’s how I decided to give it a try. The only thing I would ask is that if you want to give it a shot and sign up for free, to PLEASE use my referral link. I am still very new at this and could really use the help from you signing up under my referral link rather than just Googling Easy Payday Revolution and signing up there; you would be doing me a HUGE favour by brining me some business, and I would be there to mentor you through all of your training. I would also be the first person to pay you, which is exciting!

Click on the link here or on my banner below. I will be right there with you to help you get started and to answer any questions that you might have.

I hope to hear from you soon and help you make money online!
-Gen


No comments:

Post a Comment